HP|konnect have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join one of Ireland’s largest and most successful financial companies.
The Senior UX Designer will work alongside senior members of this dynamic team and will be working out of stylish offices based in Dublin’s city centre.
The company is one of Irelands largest and well established, online businesses within the financial sector and is extremely successful.
This company loves collaborative people, who can manage senior stakeholders and their expectations while delivering on exciting projects. They are quite dynamic in nature and accountability runs through the company.
- Working on a current greenfield project
- Working alongside the Digital Project Manager and Digital Product Lead in the delivery of all design work and user experience
- Managing the delivery of optimal UX by gaining and utilizing as well as sharing full customer insight
- Creating clean, intuitive designs
- Delivering the business and user requirements through visual design and prototypes
- Carrying out process mapping on all new projects
- Establishing and producing customer service expectation
- User research to establish industry best practice along with usability testing and competitor analysis
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure all projects satisfy strategic goals
- Working to industry standards, regulations and legal guidelines
- 3-5 years’ experience working at a senior level within UX Design
- Expertise in web based Usability Testing as well as user research methods
- Excellent experience of working with tools such as Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Axure / Balsamiq
- Expert experience in having the ability to produce requirements to IT departments to include prototypes and documentation and be able to coach developers through the changes necessary
- Be able to present at senior level to board members
- A strong background in designing for multiple devices with responsive design
- Innovative thinker with a strong passion for web user design practices
- Be up to date with latest trends and emerging technologies
- Very strong collaboration skills and an excellent communicator
- Experience and ability of being able to influence at all levels including Senior Management
- Be very proficient in the English Language
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Project management skills
- A background in a financial industry and/ or expertise of working on a greenfield project
- A passion for UX and keeping ahead of latest technologies
There is no sponsorship offered with this role therefore all candidates applying must have the right to live and work in Dublin.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
HTML5/CSS3, UX Designer, UX/UI Designer, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop