HP Konnect are recruiting for a talented Full Stack Developer to join a talented team to work on a research and usability testing cloud based platform.
The company is a very successful cloud based platform working with a number of high end clients on their product to create the best user experience. Working with a team of developers the Full Stack Developer will be an important fit within the team.
- To work on the day to day web application
- To help and inform architecting decisions to match the companys aims to grow
- Be an important member of the team to help push the platform forward
- Assist in adding value to the team with knowledge and new technologies
- Ideally 3+ years commercial experience as a full stack developer ( front and back end)
- PHP 5 +
- OOP, ORM, PHP Unit
- MySql and PostgreSQL
- Laravel or similar MVC Framework
- Restful Apis
- thrid party APIs( ie Salesforce . Xero , Zencoder or similar)
- Cloud-based Devops
- Git version control
- Frontend - Angular or React
- Material UI
- Front end tool chains such as webpack or similar
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the uk.