We are currently recruiting for a strong junior to mid level Front End Developer to join a very successful company based in Dublin city centre.
The company works globally on very specific sporting / gaming platforms and is extremely passionate about their technology.
Work smart not hard approach - fun team - professional - collaborative - exciting
- To develop large scale projects
- To be able to work individually and as a part of a team
- To be able to collaborate with both internal teams aswell as customers
- To have a good understanding and keep up to date with front end and JS technologies
- To be able to manage a project confidently from start to finish
- Adapt new technologies to the companys needs
- To produce top quality pixel perfect products
- Can work with good processes and have high standards
- To write clean semantic code
- Debug client side issues using tools such as Chrome Dev Tools
- Diagnose client side performance issues with tools like google page speed or similar
- 1-3 years commercial experience within front end development
- Work with HTML, CSS .js and jQuery
- Understands the difference between HTML5 and previous versions
- Solid understanding of CSS and understands the difference between CSS3 and its previous versions
- Can work with responsive web
- Knowledge of preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Familiar with node.js build tools like Grunt and Grunt
- Knowledge of the ECMAScript 6 specification
- Typescript experiencing would be a bonus
- Any additional js frameworks like Angular or Ember JS would be a bonus
- Experience with a version control system like Git, or similar
- Understands cross-browser and cross-device comparability issues and constraints.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.