We are seeking to recruit a Mid Level Front end Developer who is up-to-date with modern front end technologies.
An exciting online marketing company who builds professional and dynamic web experiences.
Dynamic, fun , professional, ahead with technology. collaborative , asks for input from all employees
- Build and maintain features for all the platforms and products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems
- Have a passion for creating web interfaces that have great usability and UX
- Ensure codebase is clean, scalable and secure
- Be an advocate for coding best practices within the team
- Keep abreast of new technologies and techniques in frontend development
- 2+ years' experience within a frontend development role
- Experience developing web interfaces that use RESTful JSON API's
- Experience developing fully responsive web pages using mobile first techniques
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage your time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Not essential but a bonus if any of the following skills:
- Server side languages such as PHP, Java, Python
- Scrum Agile Framework
- Contributing to open-source development projects
- Profiling and optimising the performance of frontend web apps
- TDD, automated frontend unit and functional testing
- JS packaging (e.g. webpack, gulp)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
Python, Java, Node.js, REACT, JSON, Agile, Scrum, TDD, Gulp, Webpack