We are currently recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer to join an experienced team of developers, working with a range of internal teams, and to be responsible for end to end delivery of the next generation of web applications.
Joining a large company with a global presence, working with outstanding technology on a worldwide E commerce platform, this company knows how to look after their employees and offers a host of benefits along the salary.
Collaborate, friendly, passionate, team spirited, organized, professional,
- To work on developing, modifying and implementing both creative and responsive web applications for a global enterprise application working on the client side
- Build and implement both features and function rich mobile websites
- Working with a number of our internal teams including;
- Mobile Dev & QA – attend daily stand-ups with our mobile development & QA teams
- UX & UI - Define and agree front end mobile design. Prototype and build multiple reusable components
- Server side Dev & TDD QA - Test and refine all elements before release
- Constantly research & identify new web technologies/trends to drive innovation, quality and a fresh outlook
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in web front end development desirable
- Excellent hands on experience in AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3 required
- Experience with RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Experience with React desirable
- Experienced with modern frontend tooling, including CSS pre-processors, build tools (e.g Webpack, Gulp), testing frameworks, transpilers and module loaders
- Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- We work in a fast paced, test driven agile development. Exposure to that environment would be beneficial
- Drive: You’re not someone that waits be told what to do. You constantly come up with small improvements or big new ideas, bringing the best solutions to life
- Creativity and curiosity: You’re passionate about seeing your changes come to life. You’re naturally curious and immersed in your work – constantly reading, researching, looking at the latest trends and trying out new technologies and approaches
- High attention to detail: You’re the person who spots the pixel out of place and more importantly, helps us fix it.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.