This global company has been voted one of the top workplaces in Ireland and has a fantastic work and staff culture. Working on SAAS products with various teams, you will be collaborating with great talent.
Friendly and collaborative, great place to work, Interesting work, great teams, and talented teams.
- To define requirements of the Front End Development by partnering with various in-house teams and offshore development teams
- To collaborate with the UI/UX Development team and be a big part of discussing the implementation of designs and the way forward with development
- To develop highly functional responsive web designs using high-quality clean code
- Be able to support the code that you write and provide application support
- Take part in daily code reviews to ensure high-quality code
- Collaborate with in-house and offshore teams
- To provide advice and guidance on front end development frameworks
- Introduce new practices to improve the front end development
- Arrange testing of front end development
- Lead through your technical knowledge and be able to propose and implement more functional solutions
- Maintain and Improve existing quality standards
- Guidance and Mentorship of other developers
- Assist in the recruitment of new front end developers as the team grows
- To work in an agile environment
Skills / Experience:
- 4 years + experience in Front End
- Expert writing the UI/Visual Designs
- Strong experience of CoreJS and JQuery
- HTML/CSS template engines - understanding of either JSP/Mustache/SaaS/ BEM like approach
- Integration with Restful JSON APIs
- Strong experience with CanJS
- Angular testing frameworks would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of SQL and Back end tech (Low-level queries as needed)
- Strong experience with source code version control systems (GIT)
- Able to work autonomously and with off shore teams
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Computer science degree or Information systems required or an equivalent working history
***Sponsorship Offered For Candidates Outside EU
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.