HP|konnect has a great opportunity for a mid-level Front End Developer to join an award winning Digital Agency based in Central London.
The role of Front End Developer will be joining the already expanding development team and as a mid-level Front End Developer, you would be responsible for working on a range of products across mobile, tablet and web.
The company is very well established and works the full lifecycle in-house. They have a range of top quality, exciting blue-chip, long-term clients. The environment is fun, dynamic and very fast paced.
- To work on a range of projects across mobile , tablet and web
- Able to take responsibility on your own projects
- To work and collaborate with the team to design, prototype and develop the final products
- To communicate with the team to make sure the project runs to time schedules
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on a range of different projects with different clients
- 2-3 years experience working within Front End Development
- Strong expertise of working across mobile , tablet and web
- Up to date work experience on the latest cross-platform tools/techniques
- Proven experience / examples of working with big websites
- Previous experience of working as a lead on various projects
- Previous expertise of working with projects that require interaction with server-based APIs
- A strong communicator who can communicate effectively internally with the team and with clients directly
- A good working knowledge of modern front end frameworks such as Angular/Backbone/React/KnockoutJS, Aurelia or similar
- Expertise in implementing responsive web design expertise along with a good understanding of using REST APIS
- Interested in new technologies and keeping ahead of the game
- Fantastic culture
- Interesting projects across well known and quality brands
- web mobile and tablet
- Talented team
- Fun environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to mailto:email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.