We are currently recruiting for a mid level Web Developer to join one of our very successful clients in their Limerick office.
Our Client is a very successful on line platform working with a range of high end clients.
Professional, fun , exciting, passionate , team spirited
- To develop custom websites in wordpress
- To maintain existing websites and take care of all the updates
- To Test and bug fix on both new and existing website builds
- To Research and test new widgets , scripts, plugins and all functionalities
- To work closely with the software team to maintain the WP Engine and integrate various solutions
- To contribute and help advance the wordpress development practices
- Computer science degree or similar programming degree
- Background of working with PHP for building and customising websites on wordpress
- Knowledge of My Sql / Sass and Git ( an advantage)
- Previous experience of delivering responsive high performing end to end websites
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills being able to provide viable solutions to complex problems
- Experience of developing and debugging on multiple operating systems and devices
- Provide clean and secure code that is maintainable
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines
- Must be collaborative , communicative and good team player with excellent organisation skills
- Passionate about tech and keeping up to date with industry standards
- Willing to take direction from senior members of the team
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process ☺
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.