We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Strategist to join a very successful team in Limerick within a forward thinking company.
This company is very well established and works on a very exciting platform with well known brands.
Exciting, passionate, high-end customer service, team-spirited
- Responsible for the SEO strategy for all the companies digital clients
- Be able to drive an increase in SEO traffic across all the company's platforms
- To work very closely with the tech lead and all internal teams in the design of working effective SEO programs that meet with the clients strategic business objectives
- To be responsible for keyword strategy and implementation
- To be responsible for technical audits , recommendations and implementation
- To work with competitor analysis and execution of tactical strategies based on insight
- To undertake competitor research
- Take ownership of the client portfolios
- Be able to bring in innovation and new ideas of how to manage client content
- Monitor Google analytics closely
- Update SEO and other teams on important updates
- Ensure segment in analytics is regularly updated to maintain and monitor the quality of traffic
- Liaison with content stakeholders to identify improvement areas
- Manage your own digital marketing projects assigned
- Ensure all initiative are prioritised
- Run monthly SEO workshops for the team
- Keep up to date on new industry practises and algorithm updates and keep your colleagues educated re these
- Monitor current tools to maximise SEO performance
- Guide the SEO specialist and SEO intern in priority of work
- Work efficiently as a team
- Contribute to the company's blogs, newsletters, PR etc
- 3 years+ experience within a digital role
- Proven record of managing SEO for clients and achieving results
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMush/ Screaming Frog and Google Search Console
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process ☺
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
Digital, Content, SEO, Google Analytics, Optimization, Strategy, Web Content, SEO