We are currently recruiting for a strong mid to senior level Digital Product Designer to work within a design team within a very successful global organisation with a very good brand within the London area.
E-commerce global organisation with various single products which are unique to each customer.
Exciting, team-spirited, customer-focused, collaborative
- To work within the design team in collaboration with the branding team to develop the visuals within all the product portfolio
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the customer experience across a range of digital products
- Cover all customer digital touch points with a strong input on both web and mobile applications in both IOS and Android
- Act as the voice of the customer and be exceptionally passionate about their needs and how to improve their experience
- Design digital products that deliver a high end experience and a strong retention rate
- Working closely with the Product Managers , UX Designers and Development team to align the user experience and maintain the brand consistency
- To execute all visual designs from research to concept stages to a fully crafted UI design and integration
- To work on a variety of different visuals to include the concepts , journey flows and design patterns to work along with the design processes
- To make sure that all designs are user friendly from simple to complex design challenges
- To be able to translate both low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes into the final visuals
- To design and deliver innovative design solutions
- To have worked and understand the secondary skill of wireframing , storyboarding and user flows to be able to effectively communicate the interaction of design ideas
- Present to both colleagues and exec level stakeholders and clients
- To be able to capture and explain specific design interactions to the development team
- Maintain all brand guidelines
- Produce high quality final designs
- Support projects from concept through to live
- Be able to design experiences and solutions that have a direct impact with conversion rates and performance
- Work towards the quoted cost
- Experience of shipping digital products
- Proven understanding of customer-centric designs
- Experiencing of working with both established and developing pattern libraries
- Experience of Sketch
- Experience of prototyping tools
- 3-5 years experience of working on digital products with both Visual and UI designs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.