A position for a performance marketing specialist to join a highly collaborative environment and contribute to their team. You will work alongside a team of devoted and talented members to drive their digital efforts.
An e-commerce based company, very focused on making sure the right person is a culture fit and can gel with the team. Highly collaborative environment.
A fast paced environment and environment of fun in their daily work life.
- Responsibility for paid search across websites, search engines and geographical locations.
- Collating customer data across multiple devices to develop mobile strategy.
- Implement initiatives to enhance PPC campaign effectiveness.
- Effectively managing meta channels to drive cost effective ROI.
- Continually reviewing bid optimisation, creative and keyword development strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting short and long-term customer trends from internal and market data.
- Identify opportunities to drive SEO traffic.
- Creating strong campaigns in-keeping with brand values.
- Daily management, practice, optimization and analysis of campaigns focused on the brand and the performance in the following tools: Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram Ads, and Twitter.
- Creation of acquisition strategy based on KPIs and main business objectives.
- Auditing search marketing functionality against best industry practice.
- Staying up to date with emerging marketing channels and digital trends
- Working alongside the e-commerce team to understand online purchase behaviour.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced in PPC campaigns
- Extensive and up to date search marketing trends.
- Proven achievements in delivering profit growth and ROI.
- Passionate about search marketing.
- Proven analytical abilities, working with large datasets
- Experience of executing paid search campaigns
- Passionate about putting the customer at the heart of all marketing activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
Content, Email Marketing, SEO, A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Google Analytics, Strategy, Advertising, Campaigns, Web Content, SEO