HP|konnect is looking for Lead Front End Engineer to join diverse and progressive engineering team working on internationally scalable and maintainable product.
Do you enjoy start up environment, want to improve and impact how the work is done, transform your fresh new ideas into reality, take ownership of the product, team and your own career? Then take a closer look on the offer details below!
The company with headquarters based in London, UK, and with a small team of software engineers in Sofia, offers diverse, start up, member focused people environment and work on mobile-first platform, which provides modern business banking services to small-business owners.
Start up - passionate - curious - forward thinking - hands on - proactive - team member focused
- Managing and mentoring a team of web engineers to achieve their personal and collective goals
- Reporting directly into head of mobile and web platforms
- Driving the end-of-sprint release cycles from start to finish
- Clear communication of technical details to technical and non-technical team members to ensure timely and efficient delivery of new features
- Implementing and maintaining good technical quality assurance practices and development methods
- Working closely with the design team to ensure the feasibility of proposed solutions and UI automation team to help increase the UI test coverage and reduce the reliance on manual testing
- Agile Environment
- A strong Engineer with proven Web skills
- Experience with either Angular 2+ or React frameworks
- Expertise in OOP and RESTFul web services
- Experience in code reviewing, writing tests, testable code and working with test frameworks
- Version control with GIT
- JIRA, CI/CD, SDLC knowledge
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts
- Experience with Agile methodologies - Scrum and/or Kanban
- Proactiveness and strong communication skills
- Experience leading a team of web engineers, with the ability to develop and mentor less experienced developers
Nice to have and would be advantageous:
- Experience with build and code-coverage tools.
- Experience with AngularJS 1.x and newer versions.
- Hands on Pair programming.
- Experience of managing cross-functional, onshore and offshore teams