We are currently looking for a 'hands on' Lead Product Designer to take over and improve/ grow the current Product Designs of one of our successful start up clients based in central London.
The company is a 3.5 year start up working in the E Commerce field on exciting native mobile applications with a vibrant and collaborative culture.
The Lead Product Designer will be a hands on role taking over the design and working very closely with the CEO and management team with a view to growing this role into a Head of Product role within the foreseeable future.
You will have proven Lead Product Design experience , and be used to taking full responsibility of the Product Designs. You will have expert experience in working with complex transactions / payment carts aswell as working on native mobile applications, in an agile environment.
Driven, team focused and Collaborative
- To design features and the full user experience/ journeys for native mobile applications
- To review end to end UX across the apps / creative advertising / CRM through the full on line process / payment
- To be able to increase and retain customers/ to obtain a great user experience leading to optimisation of conversion / retention metrics
- Hands on design for artwork that will be used for the products used by thousands of users
- Creative Design for use in Marketing - Digital advertising and CRM emails
- Working very closely with the CEO and Investor to develop new brand and visual identity for the company
- Create bold and modern designs that communicates to a wide audience
- Lead the entire team in design thinking
- Play a crucial role in growing the design department with the view to becoming Head of Product in the future and then joining the management team
- 4+ years experience within a Lead Product Design Role
- Hands on design expertise in Product Design in both UI and UX ( a heavier focus on UI )
- Experience of working on complex products
- Experience of working with transnational online products ( payment carts/ funnel optimisation)
- Experience of working with native mobile apps
- Must live in the UK
- You will be very structured in your approach with a strong attention to detail
- Be passionate to growing a future team
- Start up experience would be a bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.