Want to get a chance to impact the future shape and direction of the product?
HP|Konnect is delighted to present an outstanding opportunity for UX Designer to join a global leader in personal medical examination, a company helping thousands of their customers to get convenient, confidential and accurate medical checks all in a matter of days with results and track in one pocket online solution.
It’s all about getting to people the right medical examination in the most convenient, secure way and get them results in high speed time, provide track and better understanding of their medical condition to preserve healthy life.
This is a company based in beautiful coastal suburb, vibrant cultural hub in Dún Laoghaire, Dublin area, with plenty of indoor & outdoor activity options, just 20 min. from the beach and something over 1 hour from Dublin City Center.
Health - customer driven - fast paced - creative - innovative - collective - small team environment - benefits
.**EU applicants are welcomed *
- You’ll be responsible for improving the conversion rates of different purchase funnels and designing overall product functionality to ensure great user experience
- You’ll be owning the conversion rates, setting up and maintain A/B tests
- You’ll be providing data driven proposals on design improvements leading up to increasing ROI
- You’ll be taking user-centered design approach, do rapid tests and iterate designs
- You’ll be collaborating with and supporting your core team as well as cross functional teams (QA, Engineers, Marketing, Sales.. etc)
- 3+ years of experience working in agency or on in-house solutions designing websites, both for Web and Mobile
- Proficient in using UX best practices to design solutions and great knowledge of mobile first and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user-centered design, testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility
- Clear and effective communication of design processes, ideas and solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process ☺
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.