HP|konnect is searching for Mobile UX Engineer to join prestigious 'employee-owned' consultancy business with a unique and multi-disciplined, collaborative working environment. You’ll be working on internationally scalable, maintainable solutions and user centered products focusing on user interface & data analysis capabilities
The company based in Cambridgeshire, UK besides plethora of benefits offers a diverse, open minded, collaborative, employee owned, consulting environment developing internationally scalable & maintainable products on various markets as Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Life Science and Communication.
Diverse - progressive - self motivated - open minded - collaborative - multidisciplinary - entrepreneurship - employee owned
- You’ll be writing high-quality, highly testable, scalable and maintainable code
- You’ll be developing mobile & tablet UIs software, data analysis systems for healthcare with multi OS and screen size support
- You’ll be able to present complex data in simple and scalable ways which scales up users understanding and engagement
- You’ll be involved and actively participate in end-to-end product development lifecycle, from project proposal through product releases
- You’ll be creating concepts using a range of prototyping tools to gain user feedback at the early development cycle stage
- You’ll be collaborating with multidisciplinary and cross functional teams (human factors psychologists, industrial designers, mechanical engineers as well as software and electronics engineers) to bring up a state of the art solutions and designs
- Agile Environment
- You have 5+ years of programming and UX development experience
- You have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree from a leading university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or a related subject
- Well versed in iOS/Swift and/or Android/JAVA
- Previous experience with Cloud development is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple design patterns (MVI/MVP/MVVM/VIPER etc.) and more importantly where to use them
- Proficiency in using multiple design, wireframing, prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, Figma or similar
- Experience with Agile methodologies - Scrum and/or Kanban
- Proactiveness and strong communication skills
*Suitable for EU as well as non EU citizens*
- Pension contribution
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2 mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.