HP|konnect are currently recruiting for a talented mid weight UI Designer. As a UI Designer, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of creating visuals / user interface for responsive web and native mobile applications.
You will be a great team player and will be able to contribute towards the key client designs.
The client is a rapidly expanding and very successful Dublin based company.
- Have a good eye for producing clean and artful design
- Possess great UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Be a great communicator and be able to collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Be able to execute all visual design stages from concept to final sign offs
- Be able to conceptualize original ideas that bring creative and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Be able to Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Be able to present designs and present them to management and stakeholders when necessary
- Conduct user research and evaluate user experience feedback
- Min 2 years proven UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Good experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- A good standard in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- The ability to present to managers / stakeholders
- Able to solve problems creatively with the best effect
- Have an interest in keeping Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Previous experience working within an agile or scrum environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.