HP|konnect has a great opportunity for 2 x UX Designers to join an International Online company. As mid weight and senior UX Designers, our client is looking for people who have a strong customer / user mindset and who can create top experiences for both web and native applications.
This company is has an international presence with offices in various locations including Dublin where the current UX Designer positions are available. The company has a strong collaborative culture and involves its team in every aspect of the products development procedure.
- Work on the products design, from initial concept through to development, using IA, wireframes, prototypes + customer journeys
- Be able to act promptly on various solutions
- Work in a collaborative environment with team members in other departments such as Research, UI Design, Development, Management
- Able to work with the research department to test and incorporate user insights
- Be able to create an early feedback environment and to share insights
- Be able to validate your work against personas + scenarios
- Be able to present, report and make recommendations
- Be able to carry out heuristic reviews on competitor sites
- Produce wireframes
- Build lo-fidelity prototypes
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- 3-5 years + of solid UX Design experience
- Be up to date with new and emerging UI/UX design trends for both mobile and web
- Have a proven understanding of end-to-end experiences
- Have proven experience of creating simple and powerful user interfaces
- Proven working knowledge of information architecture, user journeys, wire-framing, specifications + guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Able to accept early feedback
- Knowledgeable about usability + accessibility, with the ability for translation of this into your work
- Excellent skills with Axure and / or Sketch (or similar wire-framing tools) along with good MS Office experience
- Strong understanding of touch devices along with indications involved with both web and native apps
- The ability to plan and prioritize your own work
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in a Computer Science, Design or similar essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
UX Designer, UI Designer, UI Developer, UX/UI Designer, Agile, Scrum