HP|konnect have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Manager/ Tester to join an award winning Digital Agency based in Central London.
The QA Manager/ Testers role will be one that identifies risks and that can communicate issues within a release cycle. We are looking for someone who can grow and develop the full QA functions within this organisation
The company is a very well established award winning Digital Agency with long term blue chip clients, along with exciting works and projects.
The environment is fun, dynamic and very fast paced, so you would need to be on the ball at all times and enjoy the challenge this environment brings.
- Working alongside the senior development and project management teams at all stages of the development process
- Developing and documenting test plans for projects
- Producing and able to prioritize bug reports and being able to take clear steps to reproduce
- Running all testing on cross platform devices ( mobile. desktop and apps)
- Testing for all multi browser and multi devices
- Identifying risks
- Communicate bugs/ Issues within a release cycle
- Taking full ownership of quality control
- Ensure both mobile and web applications are meeting both functional and aesthetic obligations
- Driving new and further processes and efficiencies into the business
- Working in an agile / Waterfall environment
- Implementation of test plans and test cases that need adapting in a changing and evolving environment
- Working to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Able to grow and develop the QA within the company
- 3+ Years’ experience of QA and Testing
- Proven experience of team and line management duties / responsibilities
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with attention to details
- A strong problem solver
- Strong experience of automated / manual scripting
- Solid background of using bug tracking software such as jira or codebase
- Strong expertise with web based database applications
- Experience with both web based and mobile app testing
- Proven experience of being able to document and report on software issues and other defects
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
Manual Tester, Automation Tester, Agile, Waterfall, iOS, Android