HP|konnect have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Designer/ Developer to join a fast growing e commerce organisation and work on both the corporate company websites along with the product e commerce websites.
The Web Designer / Developer's role is an exciting opportunity to be fully accountable for driving the sites forward to include SEO and to produce highly innovative online content and design.
The company is well established in both Ireland and the UK. In an ever changing online business, they require someone who can think outside the box and work with the marketing team to establish and build the most up to date, creative and innovative sites.
The environment is amicable and open to ideas as well as growth. Teamwork and suppport is expected towards achieving of company goals to ensure project success.
- Understand the business objectives in order to incorporate creative input into the websites
- Be responsible for drawing up detailed website specifications to include design/ layout/creation/ content etc.
- Present design ideas to management
- Designing sample page layouts to include text and color
- Coding using a variety of software - from new coding to adapting current
- Editing content, redesigning web pages
- Debugging code
- Maintain current and register new web domain names
- Managing the hosting of company websites
- Responsibility for the development of online marketing campaign materials
- E shots / Banners/ Online advertising
- Ongoing testing of websites and fixing any technical problem
- Research of current online trends
- Work with and support the marketing team to deliver innovative online content
- Research to assist in the development of the creative concepts
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Quality control to produce high quality accurate work
- Working with all online brand guidelines
- Degree or equivalent work experience in website design
- Experienced in using a wide range of media including HTML5, CSS, Dreamweaver and Flash, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat,
- Proven experience in software programming and graphics
- Highly creative
- Demonstrate experience working as part of a team with marketing and copywriters in developing and delivering innovative campaigns and initiatives
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Team worker with good leadership skills
- Good trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Self- motivated
- Aware and up-to-date with international web standards and protocols
- Good commercial experience, ideally within a busy dynamic environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.
HTML5/CSS3, UX Designer, UI Designer, UI Developer, UX/UI Designer, Web Designer, Responsive Design, Digital, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio