Ruby on Rails Developer
- 2 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Switched to ruby from PHP
- Previously worked on the distributed application
- 4 x modules that talked between them - hosted on AWS, integration and Selenium testing.
- Worked on the architecture part, for client's automation testing, CI environment, using Travis. Used to ship code once every two weeks at the end of the sprint.
- Candidate mainly in charge of figuring out who deploys and been working with Travis and APIs and run the pipeline parallel so there are no delays.
- Currently working on the educational platform, using Heroku and implementing automated skilling for that.
- Set up a dev environment before for CI and Heroku.
Object Oriented software design patterns and principles,
Amazon Web Services (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, Route53)
Heroku, TravisCI, CircleCI
Salary expectations: €40-45k
To receive visibility to this candidate’s CV & portfolio, please contact Charlene Coleman, Managing Director of HP|konnect directly on 00353 87 185 6714 or email@example.com quoting candidate reference ZR_177570_CAND.
Alternatively please register for specific candidates according to your requirements via Hire the Best